Passive Investing, The Evidence the Fund Management Industry Would Prefer You Not to See:
The Outperformance Myth
Part 1 of 8 (7:15)
Part one of the eight part documentary, Passive Investing: The Evidence, describes how the £4 trillion invested by UK fund managers more often than not produces a below-average return and fails to match, never mind beat, the average market return over the long term.
Are the fund managers as smart as they like to think they are? Financial gurus John Bogle, Charles Ellis and Ken French, amongst others, think not.
For more information contact [email protected] © SensibleInvesting.tv – Video used with permission
Watch Passive Investing, The Evidence the Fund Management Industry Would Prefer You Not to See, in 8 parts: or watch the full movie here.
- The Outperformance Myth (7:15)
- The Cost of Investing (6:18)
- A Better Alternative (8:05)
- Ultimate Diversification (8:44)
- A Healthier Way to Invest (7:04)
- Hooked On Active (6:02)
- The Tide Is Turning (6:48)
- The Rational Choice (8:08)