Passive Investing, The Evidence the Fund Management Industry Would Prefer You Not to See
The Cost of Investing
Part 2 of 8 (6:18)
How expensive is active investing? Rising fund management charges, many of which are hidden, have a massive effect on the returns investors receive. For putting up 100% of the capital and 100% of the risk, investors receive only around 30% of the market return. Who gets the 70%? You’ve guessed it…
Including contributions from John Bogle, Tim Hale, Bill Bernstein, Jasmine Birtles, Prof. Anthony Neuberger and Prof. Stephen Thomas.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org © SensibleInvesting.tv – Video used with permission
Watch Passive Investing, The Evidence the Fund Management Industry Would Prefer You Not to See, in 8 parts: or watch the full movie here.
- The Outperformance Myth (7:15)
- The Cost of Investing (6:18)
- A Better Alternative (8:05)
- Ultimate Diversification (8:44)
- A Healthier Way to Invest (7:04)
- Hooked On Active (6:02)
- The Tide Is Turning (6:48)
- The Rational Choice (8:08)