Passive Investing, The Evidence the Fund Management Industry Would Prefer You Not to See
Part 4 of 8 (8:44)
Passive investing aims to ‘capture the market’ and diversification is key to achieving this. Avoiding ‘putting all your eggs in one basket’ by investing in a low cost, widely diversified passive portfolio allows you to reap the higher rewards of riskier assets whilst smoothing out some of the volatility.
Featuring interviews with Dan Goldie, Prof Anthony Neuberger, William Sharpe, Laurence Gosling, David Booth, Weston Wellington, Charles Ellis and Bill Bernstein.
For more information contact email@example.com © SensibleInvesting.tv – Video used with permission
Watch Passive Investing, The Evidence the Fund Management Industry Would Prefer You Not to See, in 8 parts: or watch the full movie here.
- The Outperformance Myth (7:15)
- The Cost of Investing (6:18)
- A Better Alternative (8:05)
- Ultimate Diversification (8:44)
- A Healthier Way to Invest (7:04)
- Hooked On Active (6:02)
- The Tide Is Turning (6:48)
- The Rational Choice (8:08)