Passive Investing, The Evidence the Fund Management Industry Would Prefer You Not to See
The Tide Is Turning
Part 7 of 8 (6:48)
Passive Investing is becoming more popular in the US and the evidence is that it’s beginning to take off in the UK. With investment costs higher here than almost anywhere else in the world, the potential for growth is huge, and the trend towards passive is gathering momentum.
Featuring Vanguard’s Bill McNabb and Gus Sauter, Ken French, William Bernstein and Jasmine Birtles along with Richard Wood and Igors Alferovs from UK wealth management firm BRWM.
For more information contact [email protected] © SensibleInvesting.tv – Video used with permission
Watch Passive Investing, The Evidence the Fund Management Industry Would Prefer You Not to See, in 8 parts: or watch the full movie here.
- The Outperformance Myth (7:15)
- The Cost of Investing (6:18)
- A Better Alternative (8:05)
- Ultimate Diversification (8:44)
- A Healthier Way to Invest (7:04)
- Hooked On Active (6:02)
- The Tide Is Turning (6:48)
- The Rational Choice (8:08)