Millionaire Teacher hits Number 2 on Amazon in Canada

Millionaire Teacher: The Nine Rules of Wealth You Should Have Learned in School is number two on the Canadian Amazon site for Hot New Releases in Personal Finance! Maybe we can get it to #1 if you order it now!

1. After emailing my Canadian marketer, she said that the book will be available in Canadian bookstores at the beginning of November.

2. squasher55 says:

As a Canadian, but living in the USA…any word from Amazon USA about a release date here? I have it pre-ordered.

And a big congrats on the success of your book!

• Hey Squasher,

It should arrive in U.S. bookstores at the same time as it arrives in Canada. Amazon will likely deliver to the U.S. at the same time it delivers in Canada. Thanks! I hope you like it!

3. Kunwak says:

I got it for kindle and read most of it. It's good, nice work. Very easy to read and very low level of previous finance knowledge needed to "get it".

Thanks.

• Kunwak says:

(And I am in Canada)

• Hey Kunwak,

Thanks for letting me know. I didn't know that you could order it through Kindle yet. Cool! Were you able to access it as soon as you ordered it?

• Kunwak says:

Yeah, very fast, within minutes.

• Hey Kunwak,

You know much more about the book's release on Kindle than I do. When I search online, I can't see it available on Kindle, other than with AmazonUK.

Friends of mine over here in Asia tried to download it themselves, this morning, from their Kindles, but they aren't able to order it yet either.

I was under the impression that it was going to be available in North America (on Kindle) on the same date that the hard copies would be available. So that would be roughly Novemeber 1st.

But it appears to be available to Canadians. Any Americans out there who could give the Kindle download a try, and let me know?

And Kunwak, if you could shed some light on my confusion, that would be great! Any links you could send my way?

Thanks again Kunwak!

• Kunwak says:

Yeah, so I just followed the link you give on your web-page (the pre-order link) and I ordered the Kindle version from Amazon, it was sent to my device within minutes and I have been a millionaire ever since (kidding). Easy if you are in Canada

• Kunwak,

Thanks for letting me know that it's available in Canada. It's cool that you were able to order it before I even knew it was available. Thanks for getting back to me and sharing that!

4. Great stuff Andrew!

I can't wait to get my book…I recall Amazon sent me an email saying it's on its way!!!!

Will tweet!

• Thanks Mark!

Some cool recent news about my book:

Scott Burns has a copy–he was one of my endorsers on the back cover. He's a U.S. syndicated columnist who writes a weekly column for 83 U.S. based newspapers. And he emailed to tell me that he likes the book…a lot! He's going to write an article about my book, once it's in U.S. stores. Obviously, that's the news that totally made my week! I'll get complimentary coverage in 83 American newspapers, all at once.

5. Monica says:

Congrats! Changing lives one teacher at a time 🙂

6. The Dividend Ninja says:

Andrew this is great news! As I said I'm not surprised, it will be No.1 soon enough 🙂 Congratulations!

7. squasher55 says:

Hey Andrew,

Changed my mind…and also bought it on Kindle today…took one minute. I am already part way through reading your book…..good stuff.

• Thanks Squasher 55!

And you ordered from the U.S., correct? Very cool!

Kunwak used the Amazon link that I have on my site and also purchased a Kindle version, but from Asia, when I access that link, there's no Kindle option yet. Fascinating stuff!

Thanks Squasher!

8. Jonathan says:

As a newbie in investing as a whole, this book has help me and my wife alot how and where can we invest our hard-earned money and build a nest-egg of bonds and stock indexes. I've been recommending this book to my friends and possibly buy few more to give to some of them. Thanks andrew for sharing your thoughts, experience with regards to investing through your book. Any plans of writing a follow-up for this one?

9. squasher55 says:

Yes…I did order it through the U. S. amazon site….very easy to use. In reading your book, I see that your school has squash courts….a very smart decision. I played the game for 43 years. At age 55 I retired from teaching, and then became a teaching squash pro. But at age 65, I had to retire from the game due to surgery.

In my opinion, squash is the no. 1 game in the world, followed closely by the no. 2 game – investing. I have travelled to KL and Singapore as a tourist, but mostly I checked out the squash facilities while I was there.

10. Hi Andrew,

This is great news! Congratulations on your continued success.

I look forward to doing the 2nd part of my review after I get your book. I can't wait!

It's so nice to learn about such a success story and your book is going to be stellar.

All the best,

TWC

11. Daniel says:

I pre-ordered your book along with another on Amazon.com because both books are only available there.. should of ordered from Amazon.ca if I'd known it would come out in Canada first! When is US release date?? They sent one of my books but not your book yet.

12. aqa says:

MY DAD MY FIRST LOVE next bestseller of amazon by anna piekarczyk … true amazing story