Andrew Hallam’s Free Investment Talk in Dubai – 12 April 2016

millionaire-teacher-speaks

I’ll be giving a free investment talk to the public in Dubai on Tuesday evening: 7-9pm, April 12th.

If you’ll be in the area you can sign up here

1. Steve says:

Hooray! Please spread the word everyone.

2. Larry says:

I see you are in Dubai this week, any chance you are coming to Oman?

3. Jonathan says:

Is there any chance of live streaming your free talk for us who can’t make it to Dubai? Do you have any upcoming dates in SE Asia?!?

Thank,

Jonathan

4. Angela Simpson says:

Just came across this post about your presentation in Dubai… missed it! If you do have another presentation lined up in the UAE, I’d love to hear about it. Is there a platform where we can all see your schedule of presentations? I’d be willing to travel to hear you speak. Thanks.

• Hi Angela,

I’ll be speaking in Muscat on Tuesday, April 19th at 4:30. If you’re interested in coming, you could contact Susan Proctor. Her email address is below:

sooze98@hotmail.com

At some point, I’ll do a more extensive tour of the UAE. But my talk in Muscat will be my final one in the UAE for this year. It would be great if you could come!

5. Angela Simpson says:

Enjoy your time in Muscat – if you have the time, ask someone to take you out to Wadi Shams for a half day, it’s worth the drive, walk, swim! We just moved from Muscat to the UAE so we’ll keep our ears open for your next speaking engagement in Dubai/Abu Dhabi and area.

Angela

6. Angela Simpson says:

Enjoy your time in Muscat – if you have the time, ask someone to take you out to Wadi SHAB for a half day, it’s worth the drive, walk, swim! We just moved from Muscat to the UAE so we’ll keep our ears open for your next speaking engagement in Dubai/Abu Dhabi and area.

Angela

7. Jonathan says:

Where in Muscat are you speaking? Is it at The American International School Muscat?

8. Monica says:

Where can we find your books in the UAE?

9. toony says:

Was disappointed that I was working night shift and wasn’t able to make to trip to Dubai. Andrew, please come to Abu Dhabi as well when you next come back to the UAE.

It’s insane what’s happening here and you are desperately needed!

10. Amanda Torti says:

Hi Andrew. I was at your talk last week in Dubai at the Change Initiative. Thanks for speaking to us!! It was a great presentation.

There was a request if you could share your presentation and you had suggested that the key slides would be posted on your blog. Can you please give some guidance on how to access those slides.

Much appreciated!

Amanda

11. Lee Mulliss says:

Hi Andrew, I attended your talk this afternoon in Muscat and wanted to say thanks again for taking the time to do that. I already had both of your books and invested following your advice but you created quite a buzz with the people who came with me. Keep up the good work. Genuinely life changing information and much appreciated. All the best.

12. Dalene Momberg says:

So sorry that we have missed your talk in Dubai. Any change that you will be visiting again?
    Dalene