Millionaire Expat: Speaking Dates in Dubai and Asia – October / November 2018
Millionaire Expat: Upcoming Speaking Dates in Dubai and Asia
My wife and I have been living in a van since October, 2017. We drove from Victoria, B.C, down the Baja peninsula. We then ferried to the Mexican mainland and explored this fabulous country for about seven months. After that, we drove south into Belize and crossed the border into Guatemala at San Ignacio. Today, we’ll drive into Honduras.
Unbelievably, people still want to take financial advice from a guy who lives in a van. During this odyssey, we’ve parked the van for weeks at a time to give money talks around the world. In January, I spoke in Amsterdam, Brussels and Dubai. We flew back to our van, in Guadalajara (yes, it was still there!) and spent a couple of weeks chilling around Lake Chapala. Then we flew to Hong Kong, mainland China and Switzerland for another series of talks.
Most recently, we flew out of Belize City to Nashville, where I spoke at the Teachers Pay Teachers conference. I then flew to Dubai again.
After driving into Honduras, we’re going to check out El Salvador, before looping back into Guatemala, and then Mexico again.
In October, we’ll fly out of Mexico for another series of talks in Asia:
CONFIRMED DATES & VENUES (Most recent update 17/SEP/18)
- Monday, October 15th: Sharjah English Speaking School (Closed to public)
- Tuesday, October 16th: Dubai English Speaking School (Closed to public)
- Wednesday, October 17th: Dubai’s Spanish Business Council. (Open to the public. Entrance fee required to cover venue costs)
- Thursday, October 18th: Jebal Ali School (Closed to public)
- Monday, October 22nd – Friday, October 26th: Singapore American School (Closed to public)
- W/C 29/10 – Date(s) to be advised: Green School
- November 7th-9th: South Saigon International School
This leaves a few available dates, if you would like to book me for a talk:
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
- Currently, no dates available.
- Monday, October 8th:
- Tuesday, October 9th:
- Wednesday, October 10th:
- Thursday, October 11th:
- Friday, October 12th:
WHAT DO WE REQUIRE?
- Economy airfare for two (I travel with my wife)
- Accomodation (we actually enjoy staying with other expats)
- Local transportation costs
- Visa costs (if any)
- Food stipend
- Speaker’s fee (depending on duration and location)
If you would like to book me for a talk at one of the above available times, please email Pele (my wife) at firstname.lastname@example.org
If a talk is “Closed to the Public” it means that it is not open to the public, it is only open to the members of that specific community. If it is a business, this would mean it is only employees of that business may attend or people that the business has invited. If it is a school, attendance is only open to the faculty and employees of that school; although it may also be open to students, parents or people the school has invited to attend. If a talk is “Open to the Public,” it means that the general public may attend, however, some organizations will request you book a seat and/or may charge an attendance fee.