General Data Protection Regulation
This applies only to people who reside within the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA). GDPR law does not apply to citizens of the EU who reside outside of the EU or EEA. Read more here .
This page is the first stage. Before we process your information, we need proof that:
- You are who you say you are
- You have appropriate residency
Once we have confirmed your ID and proof of EU residency, we will send you details of how to proceed further in stage 2.
Reminder: We will not remove published posts. You may wish to re-visit the website Comments Policy.
If you are ready to submit a proof of ID and EU residency it is recommended that you have on hand:
- The Name you used in the Comments
- The Email address used in the Comments
- A contact email (if Comment email is no longer available)
- A contact phone number
- A scan of a current government issued ID, such as Driver’s Licence, Passport or EU Residency card that shows your full name
- A scan of a document dated within three months of submission that shows your name and current address; such as a Utility Bill or Bank Statement
If you do not have access to a scanner, documents can be submitted as a photo (jpg) from a smart phone, or using a free smart phone PDF app such as ScanBot
Please fill in the form below. All fields marked “(required)” must be filled.
First, please provide the information you used in the Comments on this site:
This may or may not be the same as your ID information.
About your Personal Information
The processing of this request is free of charge, but we reserve the right, as allowed under GDPR Article 12 (5), to charge an administrative fee under certain circumstances.
Please note that we may refuse to act, as allowed under GDPR Article 12 (2) and 12 (5), on requests that are insufficiently substantiated, unfounded or excessive.