A Documentary On Evidence Based Investing With Index Funds
Here’s a finely produced UK documentary on indexed investing. It may have been funded by a financial service firm, but it’s impressive.
(Or watch eight shorter chapters below.)
Passive Investing, The Evidence the Fund Management Industry Would Prefer You Not to See
This remarkable 54 minute film featuring some of the world’s top economists and academics demonstrates:
- how it’s largely a myth that active fund managers can beat the market
- how costs are the biggest drag on performance – and why active costs more
- how passive investing offers the best experience for the vast majority of investors
- the benefits of a diversified portfolio in guaranteeing consistent returns
- why passive investing is better for your health
- why active investing has held sway for so many years… but why things may be changing
- why passive is the rational, mathematically proven route to investing success.
For more information contact email@example.com © SensibleInvesting.tv – Video used with permission
Or watch Passive Investing, The Evidence the Fund Management Industry Would Prefer You Not to See, in 8 parts: